At 64% solids (varies upon reduction rate) and 25 g/L VOC this high-performance clear top coat generates the premier balance of strength, flexibility, chemical and scratch resistance.
XS-327 ANTIMICROBIAL is ideally suited for both commercial and residential settings applied upon concrete countertops, fireplace surrounds, shower panels, floor tiles, wall panels, and all Xtreme Series products. Like some other sealers,
XS-327 ANTIMICROBIAL becomes food safe upon curing.
Formulated with an antimicrobial agent, it further contributes to safety and wellness by inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold, and algae on treated surfaces in food service, medical, commercial, and residential environments. It is stain resistant to most household chemicals and culinary items and is heat resistant to 300°F (149°C). XS-327 ANTIMICROBIAL is distinctive in its ability to be touched
up or repaired.
XS 327 ANTIMICROBIAL is also suitable for numerous interior or exterior surfaces including but not limited to polished concrete, broom finish concrete, stained concrete, decorative concrete, exposed concrete, honed and polished travertine,
white Carrera marble, natural stone, pavers, synthetic stone, unglazed tile, and brick. It excels in performance on vertical and horizontal surfaces. Examples of vertical surfaces include but are not limited to Precast walls, block walls, decorative
concrete walls, and paver retaining walls. Suitability tests are recommended for each substrate to help determine coverage rates. Can be applied to fresh concrete as soon as 14 days, 24-48 hours for thin overlayment’s.
XS 327 ANTIMICROBIAL invisibly protects chemically hardened industrial floors, commercial facilities, machine shops, auto repair facilities from oil, salts and water damage. It helps protect from prolonged exposure to food items such as vinegar,
soda, and pickle juice
Mixing and handling
1. Organize a mixing station that neither has to relocate, nor block the progress of an application.
2. Product will become unstable after opening, open only when ready to use.
3. Pour contents of part B into part A’s 1 gallon (3.7 liters) can.
4. Mechanically mix complete kit both parts A and B for 3 minutes at slow to medium speed with a jiffy style mixer.
5. Add mixed components into a 3-gallon bucket.
6. Add water to the 3-gallon mark approximately 1 ½ “(3.8 cm) from overflow).
7. Mechanically mix for 3 minutes at slow to medium speed with a jiffy style mixer.
How to Apply XS-327:
1. Pour catalyzed, water reduced product into pump-up sprayer equipped with a cone tip.
2. Spray a light mist of the product on the intended substrate. The surface should be SSD at 100% coverage avoiding puddles.
3. Using a microfiber applicator, evenly spread the product and eliminate any puddling
4. Allow 1-3 minutes for product to penetrate the substrate.
Apply Second Coat (if necessary)
1. Porous areas, areas of heavy traffic, or high levels of contamination and staining will require a second application.
2. After 2 hours after the first coat, the second coat may be applied.
3. Second coat applies as described above for the first coat.
24 hours after application of second coat, the surface is ready for light-duty use.
7 days after application of second coat, a complete cure is achieved and surface is ready for full use.