SCR is a labor-saving concrete preparation system with concentrated detergents, degreaser and acids. With SCR in one fast operation you can clean, degrease and acid etch profile indoor and exterior concrete. Dilute SCR with water to control the intensity of cleaning and etching concrete. Use SCR to clean sealed concrete prior to applying new sealer in North Carolina and South Carolina. Because SCR is pH balanced there is no need to neutralize the concrete after cleaning.
Specifications and properties of SCR concrete cleaner and concrete acid etcher from SureCrete Design Products:
Coverage: Varies on the substrate, approximately 150 square feet per diluted gallon
VOC Rating: 0 g/L
Shelf Life: one year in an original unopened container
Appearance: Green liquid
How Do You Clean Concrete:
One of the easiest cleaning and profiling agents available, this cleaner is formulated to be a product anyone can use.
- Depending on the surface you intend to clean, dilute cleaner to as much as four parts water to 1 part cleaner
- Dampen concrete surface prior to the application of concrete remover cleaner.
- Apply mixed cleaner evenly across cement surface with a pump-up sprayer, being careful to maintain a wet surface.
- While the cement surface is still wet, work the cleaner into the surface using a nylon bristle broom.
- Before concrete cleaner can dry, rinse the concrete surface with hose or power washer and make sure all residue has been removed.
Please Note: Best results: Apply in temperatures above freezing and below 90°F (32°C).