EZ Etch comes as a concentrate that can be used at full strength for maximum effect. If surfaces are moderately stained, it can be diluted 4:1 (4 parts water to 1 part concentrate) with water to increase coverage.
1. Apply EZ Etch to surfaces by conical tip sprayer. Make sure the surface is fully covered and allow EZ Etch to work a minimum of 10 minutes.
2. After 10 minutes, power wash or scrub the surface using a brush or scrubbing machine.
3. After scrubbing, rinse the surface thoroughly with water and vacuum up to remove any surface material.
4. Apply a second etch to areas where stains persist. Let soak, scrub, and wash as stated above.
In addition, Ameripolish® EZ Etch offers VOC compliance with low VOC at <40g/L and is also compliant with national, state, and district regulations:
• US Environmental Protection Agency
• California Air Resources Board SCM Districts*
• South Coast Air Quality Management District
• Maricopa County, AZ
• Northeast Ozone Transport Commission
Ameripolish EZ Etch (1 gal RTU) EZE2-1
Ameripolish EZ Etch (5 gal RTU) EZE10-5
Ameripolish EZ Etch (30 gal RTU) EZE60-30
Ameripolish EZ Etch (55 gal RTU) EZE110-55