Ameripolish® 3D SP E™ is a breathable semi-penetrating/semi-topical sealer that helps to protect surfaces against stains and etching. 3D SP E™ creates a water-resistant barrier that prevents liquids from infiltrating the surface, protecting against staining and color dispersion. Since reformulating the original 3D SP formula, 3D SP E has better abrasion and chemical resistance but maintains the same easy application methods you’ve become accustomed to using. Ameripolish® 3D SP E™ is ideal to be used on new or existing polished concrete.
Dilution & Coverage
Ameripolish® 3D SP E™ is shipped Ready to Use (RTU). On polished concrete floors, 3D SP E™ will cover approximately 2000-2500 sf/gal (49-61 m2/L) for each application, depending on the porosity of the concrete.
Test areas to determine appropriate application procedures and adjust application rates.
Application: 3D SP E™ provides the best protection when applied in two light applications.
1. Submerge Ameripolish® microfiber mop in 3D SP E™ to wet thoroughly. Ring out excess material. Spray a light mist of 3D SP E™ onto a concrete surface, and immediately spread evenly with Ameripolish®
microfiber mop. Apply enough material to attain 100% coverage, without dry streaking or puddling.
2. Once dry to a tack-free state, high-speed burnish fitted with 3000 grit or higher pad.
3. Apply the second coat using the same spray and spread method and allow it to dry.
4. Once dry to a tack-free state, high-speed burnish fitted with 3000 grit or higher pad.
5. Chemical resistance gains strength over time. Avoid exposure to etching agents for 7 days if possible.
6. Areas that will be exposed to excessive, ongoing spills may benefit from the third application of 3D SP E™ before burnishing. If additional applications are desired, check that the work surface is tack-free before
The floor is ready for light foot traffic when 3D SP E™ is tack-free; ready for equipment traffic within 24 hours. 3D SP E™ cures fully within seven days. However, concrete, even after becoming densified and polished, is still a porous substrate. Densifiers can take up to 2 weeks to attain full densification.
3DSPE-1 10 lbs. 1 gallon RTU
3DSPE-5 50 lbs. 5 gallons RTU
3DSPE-30 300 lbs. 30 gallons RTU
3DSPE-55 550 lbs. 55 gallons RTU
3DSPE-250 2,500 lbs. 250 gallons RTU